Thursday, May 2, 2013

One of My Favorite Things

Wow, the days just fly by. I can tell already that the best approach for our new blog is not a weekly post. Maybe it'll go in spurts, although that is against every suggestion on how to run a blog. :-) With the weather finally acting somewhat nicely here in MN, we've been outside. Sorry my pretty little blog.

Now I made time to decompress a little bit...LONG day at school!

It makes me so happy to share with you something I made awhile ago but still love just as much! (Which is good because it took me at LEAST 3 days to make. This will not be the first time I mention how much I love iWorks Pages software. Fancy graphic design, the thrifty way!) It was and still is a wonderful and useful piece of decor in the kitchen. It's a measurement reference chart! We use it at least once per recipe! I decided this should be the next post because I just visited a friend's new house and saw the one I gave her hanging in her beautiful kitchen! That was fun! I will post the PDF (as soon as I figure that out) so you can hang it in your kitchen too!

Have a great night!



(Then go get it laminated at an office supply store with nice, thick film. It'll cost about $2.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment